Bathroom renovations have undergone significant improvements over the years owing to the changing taste and preferences of people. From being the most neglected space to becoming one of the functional corners of a home, bathrooms have become a perfect place to unwind and relax after a hectic day. It’s one of the intimate and private rooms which allows you to destress and not merely a space for bathing or brushing your teeth. With the bathroom being such a functional room, why not upgrade to a contemporary space or turn it into a relaxing oasis with modern bathroom renovations in Sydney?
If your bathroom looks dull and tired, here are some inspiring ideas to transform your space into a spa retreat without running out on budget.
- Experienced and Skilled Renovators
- Offer Large Selection of Tiles
- Affordable and Luxurious Full bathroom Renovation
- Before you dream of enjoying a relaxing soak in a freestanding tub with closed eyes, you need to consider the visual appeal that would make your space inviting to spend some time alone. This may require upgrading your space by installing a chandelier or highlighting feature walls with exclusive wall art. The addition of a standalone clawfoot tub or spa bath during bathroom renovations in Ryde is undoubtedly an aspect that can transform your space into an oasis. Besides, changing flowers every week can give your space a welcoming look as well as add a splash of colour to your boring room.
- Decorative mirrors of varied shapes and sizes can amplify the overall design and give your tired bathroom a sophisticated look. Mirrors come in varied shapes, framed, cropped or divided. You need to choose one that can perfectly complement the aesthetics of your space. However, if you find it difficult to decide on a particular style, consider the design of your vanity or sink at first. If your vanity is compact, a cropped circular mirror will look best. On the contrary, if you have a wide shaped vanity, a full mirror will be ideal during bathroom renovations in Castle Hill.
- Lighting is another aspect to pay attention to during modern bathroom renovations. The proper arrangements of lights can make your space appear bigger and incorporate luxe, whereas loud lights can turn down the aesthetics and give your space a cramped feel. While you need vibrant lights for makeup application or shaving, subtle shades will be ideal for bathtubs or shower zones for a calm and composed feel. If your heart falls for added luxe, ask the bathroom renovators in Sydney to add soft lamps or scented candles to set the tone of your space.
- Upgrading your old sink with wall mounted basins is an ideal way to accentuate the beauty of your bathroom and improve functionality. Wall-mounted basins can be easily fixed to walls and offer a minimalist look to your overall bathroom design. People who aren’t fortunate enough to have a spacious bathroom, wall-mounted basins can be an ideal space-saving option during bathroom renovations in Western Sydney as it doesn’t require demolition or construction; instead, it can be easily installed on walls with the help of brackets.
Looking for a trusted bathroom renovation company to invigorate your tired space? Dream Bathrooms and Kitchens is your single point contact for bespoke bathroom renovations in Bondi Beach at affordable packages. Having a wealth of experience under our belt, we specialise in contemporary upgrades and offer functional layouts and designs to improve the accessibility of your space. Call our licensed renovators today and get a quick quote instantly!
- Our products provide Warranty starting from 10 years and mores
- We provide quick quotes on all types of bathroom renovation